We’re adding a part time (up to 15 hours/week) administrative assistant to support the office management in a private practice setting. Someone who seeks to engage their mind and heart with their work in a meaningful way, contributing to a culture of human thriving, would fit in well with our current team. Our practice is growing quickly and this position is designed to grow with the right individual.
Our ideal candidate for this role:
- Has supported a front office environment for 1-3 years.
- Feels confident using technology, including internet, phone & voicemail, web-based client scheduling software, and is comfortable taking electronic payment.
- Communicates clearly with a compassionate demeanor.
- Is organized and efficient: timely responsiveness, keeps track of necessary paperwork and consistently follows through on commitments.
- Stays grounded into the demands of the business while remaining flexible to adapt to the constant change of client needs.
- Holds a high school diploma or higher level degree.
- Holds the highest degree of confidentiality within and outside the office.
This role will be responsible for keeping our busy front office functioning smoothly by tending to specific daily and weekly tasks, such as:
- Greeting clients, collecting and uploading paperwork, and taking payment.
- Answering phones, returning voicemail messages, and communicating to clinical team any changes in the schedule.
- Scheduling clients, taking new client calls and managing waitlists.
- Communicating with our local referral partners and following up on requests.
- Scanning, filing, faxing and closing cases.
For more information, please email email@example.com with your resume and any questions regarding this opportunity.
Join The Mind Body Health Associates Team
We believe in the human capacity for healing within each of us. Our approach supports the whole person: mind, body, and soul. We recognize that all change begins from within, and our staff live in alignment with personal values that support health and well-being. Our team encourages one another to prioritize self-care, and each person is empowered and held accountable to a lifestyle that balances continued professional development with personal growth and family needs. While we take our work very seriously, our team knows life is managed better with a healthy dose of laughter.
About our Practice
Located in downtown Findlay, Ohio, our growing office sees clients 6 days a week, including evening appointments. Currently we have 5 therapists and 3 support staff professionals and we continue to grow to meet the needs of our community. MBHA is known for our expertise in treating trauma, managing the mental and physical effects of chronic stress, and offering ongoing support in the path to health and well-being. Each clinician offers particular expertise, but all have training in EMDR and body-centered treatment.